maanantai 16. huhtikuuta 2012

Stardust

Helsinki Museum of Contemporary Art Kiasma held a masquerade. The event was called "Tähtisumua" / "Stardust", a music-themed evening connecting to a current "Thank you for the Music" -exhibition. 


One was supposed to dress like one's idol. I couldn't decide who I admire most, so my dress was the combination of the musical genres and styles that I adore.




So my inspiration was Velvet Eden's Dada, GPKISM's Gothique Prince Ken, Kaya and Mana!

Mostly hand-made and Moi-même-Moitié

We also attended to "Tattoo Dictionary". You could get a "tattoo" made in your fist saying something striking. After some thinking I thought that Velvet Eden is a lovely name and it suits well with my dress!


See more here.

There was so much to see that I think it's better if I just show you some pictures Inka took!

Katja Tukiainen

Katja Tukiainen

Super hypnotic installation. in a small, dark room.. It was spinning.





Sorry for the derpy face but I was so proud of my make-up and this seems to be the only picture I have that shows my face this well... XD

Also, take a look at Inka's tattoo! I find it so cool. XD

Visual kei Pineapple!


1 kommentti:

  1. Asusi oli kyllä todella nätti ja kaunis meikkikin sinulla oli ♥ Harmi, etten itse päässyt paikalle D: Noh, kenties seuraavalla kerralla sitten ^^

    VastaaPoista